On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
On 17 Jan 2012, at 5:14 PM, Steffen wrote:

Unfortunately, many of us are not in the position to respond to Windows comments, because we're aren't in a position to make them. I personally don't have access to a Windows machine at all, never mind a Windows development environment, nor do I have access to Netware, or AIX, etc. We rely on those who do have access to  offer support for those platforms.

Regards,
Graham
--

Hi,

I don't believe I have enough knowledge about the compiling prosess to be of much use myself, but I do have a small Windows box (server 2003) on the Net that I use mostly to do development-related stuff, and I can provide anyone with an account should you want one. If access to Windows boxes is the problem, maybe that can help.

Best regards,