Understood. And considering above I shall change the "apache2" to httpd in my layout.

Once I have all the scripts together to create "something" like the httpd.spec file I'll ask about how it should/could be integrated - so I can test that as well.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
On 31 Jan 2012, at 1:54 AM, Michael Felt wrote:

> I can look at RPM, but I am at least 80% of the way with "installp". A quickDirty one is already ready, but I want to finish it up a little bit more (sub filesets, dependancies).

What I meant was, we currently keep the various config files and scripts for various build systems in the tree, and if you're keen, it would be ideal that the AIX packaging can exist within the tree too, alongside the others.

Regards,
Graham