httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rossolini <g.rossol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:15:56 GMT
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

> On 17 Jan 2012, at 5:14 PM, Steffen wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, many of us are not in the position to respond to Windows
> comments, because we're aren't in a position to make them. I personally
> don't have access to a Windows machine at all, never mind a Windows
> development environment, nor do I have access to Netware, or AIX, etc. We
> rely on those who do have access to  offer support for those platforms.
>
> Regards,
> Graham
> --

Hi,

I don't believe I have enough knowledge about the compiling prosess to be
of much use myself, but I do have a small Windows box (server 2003) on the
Net that I use mostly to do development-related stuff, and I can provide
anyone with an account should you want one. If access to Windows boxes is
the problem, maybe that can help.

Best regards,