httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1234336 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x: include/ap_release.h server/util_expr_parse.c server/util_expr_parse.h
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:28:41 GMT
Bill, you should know by now that development is done on dev@...
private@ is "on-list" as well, by your definition.

If anyone else would have done it, you would have, justifiable,
jumped all on them.

The issue is that 2.4.x is being held up by an issue, which
is being "discussed" not on dev@, and since it's not a security
issue, that's not the way we work.

Yes, I am eager to get 2.4.x out; but just as I'm unwilling
to tolerate potential stone-walling for simple stone-walling
sake, nor should we tolerate development which *addresses*
the issue which is holding things up, NOT being developed
on list.