httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:02:13 GMT
On 17 Jan 2012, at 10:31 AM, Noel Butler wrote:

> Build fails when using static built modules and disabling dav,  but builds fine if option
to disable dav is removed.
> ie: --enable-mods-static=all --disable-dav
>
> in  /tmp/httpd-2.4.0/modules/dav/lock/locks.c
> undefined references to dav_new_error and dav_push_error

It looks like you disabled mod_dav, but didn't disable mod_dav_lock, which depends on mod_dav.

Ideally mod_dav_lock should be using optional functions, but we have to fix that in a number
of other places already, and is therefore not a regression from v2.2.

> and of course as others have mentioned, documentation is outdated for previous versions

Can you be specific as to where?

Regards,
Graham