httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [RESCINDED ]Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:37:18 GMT
On 31 Jan 2012, at 1:54 AM, Michael Felt wrote:

> I can look at RPM, but I am at least 80% of the way with "installp". A quickDirty one
is already ready, but I want to finish it up a little bit more (sub filesets, dependancies).

What I meant was, we currently keep the various config files and scripts for various build
systems in the tree, and if you're keen, it would be ideal that the AIX packaging can exist
within the tree too, alongside the others.

Regards,
Graham