httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:40:57 GMT
On 17 Jan 2012, at 5:14 PM, Steffen wrote:

> Jim, better you use some energ to respond on win requests and comments. You never respond,
correct me if I am wrong.

Unfortunately, many of us are not in the position to respond to Windows comments, because
we're aren't in a position to make them. I personally don't have access to a Windows machine
at all, never mind a Windows development environment, nor do I have access to Netware, or
AIX, etc. We rely on those who do have access to  offer support for those platforms.

Regards,
Graham