httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1234336 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x: include/ap_release.h server/util_expr_parse.c server/util_expr_parse.h
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:15:57 GMT
Be awake, the issue is discussed on this list many times, when I recall I started it in June.
 On request of the list a bug is opened and there, dev's are discussing solutions on the ticket.

I noted before here that when a issue reported on the list and a request by eg you is made
to report it as a bug the big chance is that it is of the table.

Op 25 jan. 2012 om 20:28 heeft Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> het volgende geschreven: