httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:05:06 GMT
On 17 Jan 2012, at 11:52 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> This doesn't look right. It should look like this:
>
> %response
> perl cgiType
> '
>
> Do you have some lua magic configured in your httpd.conf? If yes, try
> removing it.

I am currently using the default out of the box config, which just loads the lua module:

LoadModule lua_module lib/httpd/modules/mod_lua.so

Commenting out the module doesn't seem to make a difference, but if you physically move mod_lua
out of the way, the test then passes. In other words, if mod_lua is present, the cgi test
breaks.

Not sure why this is the case.

Regards,
Graham