httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Bannister <is...@jellybaby.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:20:33 GMT
On 16 Jan 2012, at 17:50, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> The 2.4.0 (prerelease) tarballs are available for download and test:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.0 GA.
>
> Vote will last the normal 72 hours... Can I get a w00t w00t!

$ ./configure --with-included-apr
…
Configuring Apache Portable Runtime library ...

configuring package in srclib/apr now
/bin/sh: /home/isoma/src/httpd-2.4.0/srclib/apr/configure: No such file or directory
configure failed for srclib/apr

This looks like what I'd expect if building from Subversion, but for a release my understanding
is that APR should be bundled with httpd and “just work” with that command line. With
httpd 2.2.21 the same command line completes I as expected.

--
Tim Bannister – isoma@jellybaby.net