httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:37:00 GMT
Win boxes is not so the issue. More the lack of win dev's. We are leaning very much on Bill
only, without him it should be dramatic.

At Aachelounge quite some users testing it by using it in real live. Special companies and
individual users.

Op 17 jan. 2012 om 16:15 heeft Guillaume Rossolini <> het volgende

> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Graham Leggett <> wrote:
> On 17 Jan 2012, at 5:14 PM, Steffen wrote:
> Unfortunately, many of us are not in the position to respond to Windows comments, because
we're aren't in a position to make them. I personally don't have access to a Windows machine
at all, never mind a Windows development environment, nor do I have access to Netware, or
AIX, etc. We rely on those who do have access to  offer support for those platforms.
> Regards,
> Graham
> --
> Hi,
> I don't believe I have enough knowledge about the compiling prosess to be of much use
myself, but I do have a small Windows box (server 2003) on the Net that I use mostly to do
development-related stuff, and I can provide anyone with an account should you want one. If
access to Windows boxes is the problem, maybe that can help.
> Best regards,

View raw message