httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: Time for 2.4.0 GA??
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:18:05 GMT
Yep. I supplied logs when asked. And Stefan was asked to provide a trace log, not me.

Op 12 jan. 2012 om 18:11 heeft Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> het volgende geschreven:

> On 12.01.2012 11:24, Steffen wrote:
>> We have at least 4 hard bugs in 2.3.16.   Known for a long time, and no need to exposure
more for these.

>> Fine a GA, with a big note that it is not ready for Windows and advising to run 2.2.21
as proven stable.

>> So not happy with 2.4.
>
> Understood, but we repeatedly asked whether you are anyone who can reproduce the problem
could please provide an ErrorLog on LogLevel trace8 for one broken and one good request. We
didn't get an answer to that. Can you provide it?

> Note that neither Bill nor me were able to reproduce on our local Windows systems. So
we need some help to hunt the bug.