httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [RESCINDED ]Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 01:28:33 GMT
On 1/30/2012 6:21 PM, Michael Felt wrote:
> I had "assummed" that apache2 was so that people could test apache2 without killing their
> apache"1" installation.

Fairly certain that was true.  Of course moving from 2.0-2.2-2.4 that
is no longer much help.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know there is a list for precisely these
sorts of discussions, packagers@httpd.apache.org, where you'll find some
folks from all sorts of different environments.  Might be useful for
comparing notes.

We post binaries only from committers to httpd.  We are happy to work in
any platform-arch specific files much like you'll find the rpm.spec file
in httpd.  Hope that answers your earlier question.