httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:40:45 GMT
On 1/20/2012 7:01 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> I will note, for the record, that despite my request, it does
> not look as if anyone has added the Windows issue(s) as either
> showstoppers in STATUS or created a BUGZ issue to enable us
> to track it. Apologies if this *was* done and I simply missed
> it.

You simply missed it and apology accepted.

I hope to spend time this weekend on the win32 build.  I would
like very much to dump .dsp/.dsw prior to your tag.  That means
some sort of .mak (simplified from the dsp output, I hope!) and
certainly sln/vcproj files that are modestly portable across
several more recent visual studio versions.

Also expecting 2.3.7 mod_fcgid should be ready to tag by Monday.
Would be great if they worked together :)