httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Time for 2.4.0 GA??
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:25:05 GMT
On 13.01.2012 10:18, Steffen wrote:
> Yep. I supplied logs when asked. And Stefan was asked to provide a trace log, not me.

I know you provided some, but it was only LogLevel info and without any
timestamps. What would be very helpful in addition would be the full
trace8 log files of a good and a bad response.

The name "Stefan" was a typo at that type and was corrected shortly
after on the same thread to be meant as "Steffen" ;) I think Stefan
doesn't have a Win build and environment to reproduce.

Regards,

Rainer

> Op 12 jan. 2012 om 18:11 heeft Rainer Jung<rainer.jung@kippdata.de>  het volgende
geschreven:

>> On 12.01.2012 11:24, Steffen wrote:
>>> We have at least 4 hard bugs in 2.3.16.   Known for a long time, and no need
to exposure more for these.

>>> Fine a GA, with a big note that it is not ready for Windows and advising to run
2.2.21 as proven stable.

>>> So not happy with 2.4.
>>
>> Understood, but we repeatedly asked whether you are anyone who can reproduce the
problem could please provide an ErrorLog on LogLevel trace8 for one broken and one good request.
We didn't get an answer to that. Can you provide it?

>> Note that neither Bill nor me were able to reproduce on our local Windows systems.
So we need some help to hunt the bug.