httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Time for 2.4.0 GA??
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 01:29:02 GMT
On 1/12/2012 5:50 PM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:
> Either apachehaus.com or apachelounge.com have 2.3.16 binaries
> available for Windows.
>
> The problem is with the directive;
> AcceptFilter httpd none
>
> That is the only non-stardard config option.

Greg;
   Thanks for the overview - if I understand correctly this seems to
manifest with socket reuse and incomplete or empty responses - correct?
And that this is a matter of recycling existing listening sockets rather
than anything keepalive-related. If so, I'm guessing a simple perl LWP
script to make request after request for a known-size resource (and
verifying the size returned) would do. Any other pointers or things to
look for? I seem to recall SSL being brought up, or is that a separate
issue?

--
Daniel Ruggeri