httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1215525 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ docs/manual/mod/ docs/manual/programs/ modules/debugging/ support/
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 17:20:53 GMT
On 12/18/2011 7:32 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2011, at 3:51 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>
>> NOBODY suggested that this proposed subproject go into trunk.
>
> I must have been reading a different thread that you when
> the issue of having these as "subprojects" or "normal modules"
> was discussed and Igor and Dan (at least) indicated the desire
> for them being normal modules (since sub-modules have a tendency
> to be ignored)... No wait, you had to have been reading that because
> you rightly reminded people that large code donations normally
> go thru the Incubator.

I'm not seeing this within the thread "Proposal: adoption of mod_firehose
subproject" or the two other similar posts.  Pointer please?

Thank you for already indicating you reviewed and accept this into
trunk!  If two other committers review these, plus Graham, and agree
w.r.t. to firehose or combine in trunk, that will be plenty for me to
drop my objections.

Perhaps Issac or Sander, who already voted +1, also please share if you
want this in httpd trunk or as a new subproject as already approved, so
we can close this discussion?

If not approved sometime over the next week; Graham, would you please
revert, and introduce firehose as a subproject, instead?