httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Win 2.3.16 :: SSL and AcceptFilter
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:35:35 GMT
> On 1/3/2012 9:19 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

>>> That I did, fishing to see if others were seeing the same thing. It
>>> looks like they are.
>>
>> I finally also managed to build 2.4.x on Windows 7 using Visual Studio 10.
>>
>> Un(?)fortunately I couldn't reproduce this problem. But the system I use also works
with
>> default AcceptFilter.
>
> Reports state you need to combine this with EnableSendfile Off (and perhaps
> EnableMMAP Off) which would disable TransmitFile/socket disconnect/recycling.

No luck, tested with both explicitely set to On and both to Off (and
remember Sendfile is Off by default now) using the none AcceptFilters.
Can't see a problem in trivial local tests ("It works!" page).

Bill: can you reproduce?

I still hope we can get some logs as described in my previous mail.

Regards,

Rainer