httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: remove mod_heart* from 2.4?(was: 2.4.0 GA This week?)
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:22:25 GMT
Since I have been the most vocal about this
watchdog/hearmonitor/heartbeats on windows ... I should chime in.
I can tell someone what each do (as far as I have seen). There are,
minimal docvs on all but watchdog (which is required for a couple) ...
but ... look at my emails in the past ... am hardly the one to write
docs :)