httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:33:31 GMT
-1 to dump dsp/dsw, still needed by a crowd.

Also do not risk build failures/confusion at this moment during coming to GA, little late
to do it now qua timing.

VC10 is also not proven yet to be compatible with third-party modules and other software.
So stick with VC6-9 with dsp/dsw.

Op 20 jan. 2012 om 18:40 heeft "William A. Rowe Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> het volgende
geschreven: