httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: How are requested URIs translated into local resource names? (where is the "ap_run_translate_name" function?)
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:48:13 GMT

On 4 Jan 2012, at 08:14, Tianyin Xu wrote:

> Could anyone tell me how can I find the implementation of the function "ap_run_translate_name"
and "ap_run_map_to_storage"? Or give me some direction or hints.

These are functions to run hooks.  The actual work is implemented by modules
which use the hook to insert a function.

Look through the code for instances of ap_hook_translate_name and
ap_hook_map_to_storage.  The first argument to those is a function that
does the work.

Or buy the book!   http://www.apachetutor.org/

--
Nick Kew