httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: SSL and windows with AcceptFilter https none
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:25:36 GMT
It is line with our reports. Thanks, and this confirms again there is some broken serious.

For me a showstopper 2.4, tons of win users going to deal with this.

Work around is to use 2.2.21 SSL-only and minimal config in front of 2.4.

Op 17 jan. 2012 om 15:37 heeft Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri@primary.net> het volgende geschreven: