httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:25:50 GMT
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 01:39:09AM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> - All three of mod_bucketeer, mod_ case_filter and mod_ case_filter_in
> are present during this test run, but for some reason we still have
> skipped tests complaining about them.

Are those modules loaded in the httpd.conf?  Unless you pass
--enable-load-all-modules to configure they might be built but not
enabled, so the test suite won't spot them.  (I think that's right
anyway)

> - The CGI tests seem to have a broken plan, no tests fail, but we only run 52 tests out
of an expected 58.

Hmmm... was that running as root?  Can you post the output from a
failing run:

   ./t/TEST -v t/modules/cgi.t

Regards, Joe