httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: ******* Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:45:35 GMT
I meant primarily the latest request to extend the time for testing.

Op 17 jan. 2012 om 15:40 heeft Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> het volgende geschreven:

> On 17 Jan 2012, at 5:14 PM, Steffen wrote:
>
>> Jim, better you use some energ to respond on win requests and comments. You never
respond, correct me if I am wrong.

> Unfortunately, many of us are not in the position to respond to Windows comments, because
we're aren't in a position to make them. I personally don't have access to a Windows machine
at all, never mind a Windows development environment, nor do I have access to Netware, or
AIX, etc. We rely on those who do have access to  offer support for those platforms.