httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: ******* Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:58:31 GMT
Oh... you mean the one you *just made* maybe 3-4 hours ago *TODAY*.

yep... shoulda responded immediately on that.*

Of course I'm flexible on time... but if after 72 hours I hear
nothing at all from any Windows people, except for "sorry,
got busy and couldn't be bothered to do any testing" I'm
really not all that willing to hold off a release...

Unless, of course, it's more than just 1 or 2 people saying
it...

* I won't respond to the irony of not responding to a "just made"
  request when we've been talking 2.4.0 for *months* and people
  wait until "now" to start taking it seriously...

On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Steffen wrote:

> I meant primarily the latest request to extend the time for testing.
>
> Op 17 jan. 2012 om 15:40 heeft Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> het volgende geschreven:
>
>> On 17 Jan 2012, at 5:14 PM, Steffen wrote:
>>
>>> Jim, better you use some energ to respond on win requests and comments. You never
respond, correct me if I am wrong.

>> Unfortunately, many of us are not in the position to respond to Windows comments,
because we're aren't in a position to make them. I personally don't have access to a Windows
machine at all, never mind a Windows development environment, nor do I have access to Netware,
or AIX, etc. We rely on those who do have access to  offer support for those platforms.