httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [RESCINDED ]Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:31:59 GMT
On 30 Jan 2012, at 12:03 PM, Michael Felt wrote:

> So, my question about this proposed layout: are there any files in /opt that need to
be modified on a "per-system" basis?

Not that I could see, no.

> Finally, as a distributeable I would be creating an "installp", or AIX legacy package
as this, imho, works better than RPM on AIX (and I know it better ;) )

We currently have build files for RPM, solaris (pkg) and win32 in the "build" directory of
the source, if it makes sense for the packaging it could be useful to go into the source here
if you're willing to contribute a patch.

Regards,
Graham