httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: adoption of mod_combine subproject
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:10:11 GMT
+1!
On Dec 13, 2011, at 1:27 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As with mod_firehose and mod_policy, I have concluded negotiation with the BBC to open
source some httpd modules that I wrote under the AL, and the BBC have very kindly agreed to
donate the code to the ASF[1], which I believe would fit well as a subproject of httpd, and
would like to know whether httpd would accept these.

> To be clear, this isn't a "code dump", my intention is to continue to develop and support
this moving forward, and hopefully expand the community around them.