httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rui Hu <tchrb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: questions about document_root
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 04:23:42 GMT
Thanks for you advice. I just started to learn Apache & PHP.

I looked up the code of PHP and apache2, and found that PHP gets docroot
from environment var "$DOCUMENT_ROOT". However in apache, I cannot find any
code which assign this var.

I googled but got nothing. Can you please show me the detailed process
generating $DOCUMENT_ROOT in $_SERVER from apache to php. Thank you very
much!

--
Best regards,

Rui Hu
State Key Laboratory of Networking & Switching Technology
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications(BUPT)
MSN: tchrbupt@gmail.com