httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dr Stephen Henson <shen...@opensslfoundation.com>
Subject Re: mod_ssl and OPENSSL_NO_SSL_INTERN (Re: mod_ssl in trunk with OpenSSL 0.9.7 as a minimum requirement?)
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:13:01 GMT
On 23/12/2011 07:52, Kaspar Brand wrote:
> On 22.12.2011 17:53, Dr Stephen Henson wrote:
>> I've added a few new controls and one new function which should resolve this,
>> see last few commits.
>>
>> I deleted a couple of functions duplicating functionality too.
>>
>> Let me know if you need further details or it needs fixing.
>
> Thanks for the very prompt reaction. With the attached changes to ssl.h,
> works fine for me. If you agree with these, my plan would be to commit
> the attached patch to trunk/2.4.x. Comments welcome.

OK, thanks. I've fixed the two typos now.

Your patch to trunk/2.4.x looks fine. You can simplify the clearing of the extra
chain slightly by just unconditionally calling:

SSL_CTX_clear_extra_chain_certs(ctx);

which will just be a no op if the chain is empty.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen Henson. OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.
1829 Mount Ephraim Road