httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: Are we there yet?
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:35:56 GMT
On 12/03/2011 08:32 AM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:
> On 12/2/2011 3:48 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
>> - modules docs
>> - the follwing modules added since 2.2 lack documentation
>> - mod_watchdog
>> - mod_heartbeat
>> - mod_heartmonitor
>> - mod_lbmethod_heartbeat
> I vote these off the Windows boat, mod_watchdog crashes the child processes on Win and
is basically required for the rest of them, in a round about way. I even asked Steffen at
Apache Lounge to check it for me. I have more detail, but I have spoken up
> about it long ago and I have seen no movement from original author. However, if someone
wants to know, feel free to ask.

If its crashing it should be fixed. There is nothing in that
module that would crash 'by-design' so its probably some
bug introduced later after my initial commit.

Give me couple of days and I'll fix the module, and
write some docs.

View raw message