httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: Are we there yet?
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 07:32:06 GMT
On 12/2/2011 3:48 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> - modules docs
>      - the follwing modules added since 2.2 lack documentation
>          - mod_watchdog
>          - mod_heartbeat
>          - mod_heartmonitor
>          - mod_lbmethod_heartbeat
I vote these off the Windows boat, mod_watchdog crashes the child
processes on Win and is basically required for the rest of them, in a
round about way. I even asked Steffen at Apache Lounge to check it for
me. I have more detail, but I have spoken up about it long ago and I
have seen no movement from original author.  However, if someone wants
to know, feel free to ask.

>          - mod_socache_dbm
>          - mod_socache_memcache
>          - mod_socache_shmcb

These are required for SSL AFIAK, they must stay! Mentioned in the
mod_ssl docks should be sufficient IMHO.

Cheers,
Gregg