httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yuri Arabadji <y...@fused.com>
Subject Re: mod_status scoreboard showing wrong slot quantity
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 22:00:51 GMT

I was just expressing my opinion, in the end, you decide, you're the
developer. Though it might be worth noting that CPUs and memory on modern VMs
can be hot-plugged, so be careful. Would also be cool if the server could log
at startup the auto-determined amount of maximum possible connections /
clients it can handle.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,