httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3.16-beta as beta
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:08:30 GMT
The IP adress was understand.
Now struggling with log_error hook API change.

My point was that in a so called RC/Latest_Beta the API is now changed
 with consequences.

A release candidate phase should be intended as         a period of
bug fixing only prior to the GA release. No new features/functions
should        be included before the GA version.