httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: Changes in mod_ssl
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:52:21 GMT
mod_ssl is part of Apache Http Server 2.0.x and up. Just open a report in bugzilla and attach
the patch as a proposed enhancement.
Further discussion on this patch might happen there or here (depending on the contents of
the discussion).

Regards

Rüdiger

________________________________

	From: Moran Jacuel [mailto:moranj@arx.com]
	Sent: Montag, 14. November 2011 15:00
	To: dev@httpd.apache.org
	Cc: Moshe Harel
	Subject: Changes in mod_ssl

	Hello,

	Our company is an HSM manufacturer (See link for http://www.arx.com/products/private-server-hsm
PrivateServer product)

	We wanted to connect apache server with SSL using our HSM to hold the Private RSA and Certificate.

	We downloaded apache httpd-2.2.20 and modified the module mod_ssl that came with the package
in a generic way to work with OpenSSL PKCS#11 engine.

	Now we want to add the small code changes we made to the open source code.

	It is not clear to us if the mod_ssl is part of the Apache project or not.

	If so, can you please explain us who we need to contact and what is the procedure we need
to follow.

	Regards

	Moran Jacuel | Software Engineer | ARX
	phone: +972.3.9279512  | email: moranj@arx.com <blocked::mailto:rotemi@arx.com>  |