httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject httpd-trunk: undefined symbols
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:16:40 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently getting this when attempting to build trunk:

Undefined symbols:
  "_ap_proxy_retry_worker", referenced from:
      _find_best_byrequests in libmod_lbmethod_byrequests.a(mod_lbmethod_byrequests.o)
      _find_best_hb in libmod_lbmethod_heartbeat.a(mod_lbmethod_heartbeat.o)
      _find_best_bytraffic in libmod_lbmethod_bytraffic.a(mod_lbmethod_bytraffic.o)
      _find_best_bybusyness in libmod_lbmethod_bybusyness.a(mod_lbmethod_bybusyness.o)
  "_OCSP_CERTID_dup", referenced from:
      _stapling_renew_response in libmod_ssl.a(ssl_util_stapling.o)
  "_proxy_module", referenced from:
      _xlate_name in libmod_proxy_express.a(mod_proxy_express.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found

Looks like the new proxy stuff might not be 100%?

(Not sure of the OCSP_CERTID_dup as yet, I have openssl v1.0.0e from MacPorts, and the native
openssl from Snow Leopard, not sure if the two are getting themselves confused)

Regards,
Graham