httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Moran Jacuel <>
Subject Changes in mod_ssl
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:59:52 GMT

Our company is an HSM manufacturer (See link for
PrivateServer product)
We wanted to connect apache server with SSL using our HSM to hold the Private RSA and Certificate.

We downloaded apache httpd-2.2.20 and modified the module mod_ssl that came with the package
in a generic way to work with OpenSSL PKCS#11 engine.
Now we want to add the small code changes we made to the open source code.

It is not clear to us if the mod_ssl is part of the Apache project or not.
If so, can you please explain us who we need to contact and what is the procedure we need
to follow.

Moran Jacuel | Software Engineer | ARX
phone: +972.3.9279512  | email:<> |<blocked::blocked::>

View raw message