httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3.15-beta as beta
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:15:27 GMT
Stefan,

Which build problem? mod_lua?, I've never seen release blocked on a a
alpha/beta nor do I remember screaming and blocking a release by a
simple problem with a module, libhttpd is a whole different matter, as
that means nothing builds, therefore nothing works. mod_watchdog still
crashes the child process when it hits that code, I've never -1 it that
I can remember.

That reminds me, I need to rehash this with Mladen tho I still stand on
my same conclusion, but I can put some reasoning behind it now other
than it makes the module crash.

Cheers,

Gregg