httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3.15-beta as beta
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:45:59 GMT
Am 09.11.2011 15:24, schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> The 2.3.15-beta (prerelease) tarballs are available for download at test:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as 2.3.15-beta BETA and,
> with luck, this will be our last beta and the next release in ~2weeks
> or less will be 2.4.0 GA!!
>
> Vote will last the normal 72 hours...

I believe Eric added some SSL stuff to mod_lua, and this now causes at
1st glance that it doesnt compile at least for NetWare, and most likely
also not for Windows (static makefiles need to be fixed); but in
addition I think we need to make this SSL stuff optional so that its
possible to build a mod_lua without SSL support.

Gün.