httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Riggs <apache-li...@riggs.me>
Subject Re: balancer-manager and XML
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:26:58 GMT
On Nov 30, 2011, at 9:16 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> The XML interface for the balancer manager has, admittedly, lagged
> behind...
>
> Anyone have cycles and/or talent to bring it up to snuff? If not,
> I'll try to muddle thru it ;)

As I mentioned to Jim at ApacheCon, I have a 2.2 patch for this that I have been using in
production for a couple of years so that we can monitor our balancers. I am in the process
of updating this patch for 2.4 right now. I plan to submit the updated patch for discussion/input
today. I am just doing some final testing and debugging.