httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1207721 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x: ./ build/rpm/httpd.spec.in
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:29:29 GMT
On Tuesday 29 November 2011, Igor Galić wrote:
> > I hope that other vendors will pick up our packaging as the
> > "canonical" way, and improve the way httpd is deployed out there.
>
> +1
>
> sf - how are you planning to do this, btw ;)

I think we are going to drop the separate MPM packages and build all
MPMs shared. I don't think we are going to move packages into separate
modules, though. The dependencies are either very small (lua) or
installed on most systems anyway (openssl, libxml).

Apart from that, I haven't thought much about it, yet. I guess the
Debian packages won't change very much.