httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Small things to do
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 22:01:07 GMT
On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:10:06 +0100 (CET)
Stefan Fritsch <sf@sfritsch.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> yesterday at the Dover Arms pub, we discussed what needs to be done for
> 2.4 and we came up with a list of things that would be nice, but are
> definitely not blockers for GA:

mod_proxy_html: I want to switch to using ap_expr for conditional evaluation.

I'd've done it long ago if it wasn't for the issue of 2.0/2.2 compatibility.
In trunk that's not an issue.

I'll tackle it within the next 48 hours.

> - fix the bug in mod_authn_socache that I brought up on the list recently
> (I will do that unless Nick beats me to it)

Heh.  Looking back, I said I'd do that when I was back home.
I've now been back home for some time with no excuse beyond
a mild bout of seasonal lurgy.

--
Nick Kew