httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Effective IP address / real IP address
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:04:31 GMT
On 22 Nov 2011, at 11:47 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> I am not sure that we need that. When is it necessary versus the
> information in the Host header? But if others think that it would be a
> good idea, I am OK with it, too.

Looking at c->local_addr, it seems to be tied in with some other
fields in conn_rec, which will need more time to do properly, let's
not delay this thing any further. For v2.4 purposes, I think I am done.

I'll backport the remote_ip changes, which will resolve the
mod_remoteip issue.

Regards,
Graham