httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Survery: how do you use httpd?
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:56:53 GMT
On 31 October 2011 18:24, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On 10/31/2011 2:19 AM, Sander Temme wrote:
>> Dear Apache developers/users,
>>
>> I have created a quick survey to see how YOU use Apache and what is important to
you:

>> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HFGDY3C
>>
>> It's only eight questions, and there's only one matrix!  Shouldn't take but a minute
to fill out.  Nothing official: I'm just curious.

> Under 4. you missed fcgid... and next to mod_python, mod_wsgi.

Since mod_python has been sent to the attic, is no longer maintained,
hasn't had a release in almost 5 years and would have to be patched to
even build with latest Apache versions, one wonders why it is even
listed. Listing it in same category next to mod_wsgi, which is
actively looked after, is going to give importance to mod_python that
probably it shouldn't get.

Graham