httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_html
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:54:12 GMT
On 12.10.2011 23:56, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 10 Oct 2011, at 23:02, Nick Kew wrote:
>
>> Any interest?
>
> Looks like a lazy consensus in favour!

If you ant it a bit less lazy: +1 from me also.

> Regarding IP, it's mine to sign over, so that's straightforward.
> So I guess it's just a matter of going through the administrivia:
>  - create the subproject in svn
>  - relicense
>  - produce documentation in our format
>  - write a README
>  - what have I missed that needs to happen up-front?
>
> I'm laptop-bound now and for another week, so the hurdle to action
> is higher than it would normally be.  So I'll leave that time for any
> objections before attempting to do anything.  In practice that means
> target date for action is the weekend of Oct 22/23.

I had the impression Jim was +1 for bundling in 2.4, and you are
planning it as a separate module like mod_ftp or mod_fcgid.

I'm neutral on whether to bundle or not. We would need to handle the
dependecies like for some other module when bundling, i.e. disabling the
build if the deps are not found.

Regards,

Rainer