httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1194885 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/filters: NWGNUmakefile NWGNUproxyhtml NWGNUxml2enc
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:14:58 GMT
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:16:45 -0000
fuankg@apache.org wrote:

> Author: fuankg
> Date: Sat Oct 29 13:16:45 2011
> New Revision: 1194885

> Log:
> Added proxy_html and xml2enc to NetWare build.

Thanks!

You're obviously the platform expert, but just one point:

> +# These flags will be added to the link.opt file
> +#
> +XLFLAGS		+= \
> +			-L$(LIBXML2SDK)/lib -llibxml2.lib \
> +			$(EOLIST)

In the *X version (and windows - though I haven't attempted
Makefiles for that) I've deliberately not linked it in but
recommend LoadFile instead.  That avoids problems like that
of linking multiple versions of a library, e.g through
scripting modules like PHP.

I know that's a minority opinion, but FWIW!

--
Nick Kew