httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: next steps for range fix in 2.2.x
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:13:11 GMT
I can RM 2.2.21… it'll be good to get my mind off some things…

On Sep 5, 2011, at 4:08 AM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:

> On 9/5/2011 12:44 AM, "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" wrote:

>>> 2. Any other issues not yet fixed in trunk?
>>> a. r1163833 needs to be modified/reverted so that 200 is sent instead
>>> of 206 (see discussion for that commit)
>>> 3. Need patch for 2.2.x to review/test; needs r1163833 (or
>>> modification) and following from
>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/http/by
>>> terange_filter.c?sortby=date&view=log
>>> 4. Wait to see if more regressions pop up in the next couple of days
>>>
>> I guess we should wait until mid week for further regression.
>> After that we should create a backport starting from r1163197 until current
>> of byterange_filter.c
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Rüdiger
>>
> +1
>
> regressions suck, but the killer is silenced as far as I can tell at this point, the
script fails it's internal test, no need to rush and gain more regressions hurrying to fix
the regressions from hurrying to silence the killer. My meager view anyway :)