httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: announcements
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:40:17 GMT
On 9/12/2011 5:01 PM, Luke Meyer wrote:
>> From: Noel Butler [mailto:noel.butler@ausics.net]
>> The last thing that needs to be done is make announcement when the mirrors may not
have synced, hence Bill's 24 hr mirror clock update time allowance comment, have patience.

> I think the mirrors have synced on 2.2.20 long ago. Also is there any reason updates
to the advisory haven't been announced? E.g. to tell folks not to worry about 1.3? Not making
any demands here, just a little mystified at what to expect from announce@ if not these things.

Well, I had hoped that we could have pushed out the messaging a bit
early, but there are so many moving parts that we wanted to update
at once.

Please note Jeff's appeal for patch review, because I'll be pushing
these to patches/apply_to_... tomorrow at lunchtime, EDT, before we
send out the updated advisory.  Catching any last snafus would be good.