httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Pushing for httpd 2.4.0 GA
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 02:02:13 GMT

On Sep 15, 2011, at 9:01 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> I plan on push for a GA in Oct (of this year)…
>
> The only 2 showstoppers I see as "reasonable" are the
> documentation ones and the mod_fcgid one.

Could you enumerate what you feel is lacking in the documentation? I know of several modules
that are effectively undocumented, and a few more that have minimal, but insufficient documentation.
I'd like to hear your take on this. As always, I'm willing to whatever I can on the editing,
formatting, etc, side of things, but the raw info needs to come from somewhere. Please let
me know where I can be of assistance.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com