httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Pushing for httpd 2.4.0 GA
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:30:16 GMT

On Sep 19, 2011, at 8:58 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Sep 18, 2011, at 6:17 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>       - mod_lbmethod_bybusyness
>>       - mod_lbmethod_byrequests
>>       - mod_lbmethod_bytraffic
>
> Do we really need full doccos for these "sub" modules?
> No matter what, these would be easy to do since mod_proxy
> and mod_proxy_balancer pretty much describe them anyway ;)

Someone's created enough of a doc to say what the module is after someone spots it in httpd
-M and wants to know what it is. I'll update them to not promise more. That is, they currently
say "This document is still under development", but I think what's there is probably sufficient
for the purpose.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com