httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Known/fixed concurrency issues related to memory consistency?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:29:43 GMT
On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:10:55 +0200
Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org> wrote:

>    Our question is thus: is anyone of you aware of current or
> fixed concurrency-related bugs in Apache's httpd that might have been caused by
> cache effects?

So you're looking for test-cases for your own tools, rather
than (directly) for bugs in ours?

Apache HTTPD has a bugzilla database at http://issues.apache.org/
It's more than a little chaotic, not least because it's completely
public and real bugs and enhancement requests are mixed with user
problems that have nothing to do with us.  But there are certainly
some concurrency-related issues in there if you look.

--
Nick Kew